Sunday 22 January 2017

Settings

I have also taken pictures of where some of my shots may take place. I will be filming this in school so I have chosen some places in school that would be good to use for my shots.
I think that this place would be good for the shot number 10 when one of the teenager is running away from the police. This will look more realistic if we film it here in the dark because it will show the audience that it there is something going on and the teenager is on a run. I also think this will be good for shot number 11 because I think it will be good if the teenager gets caught here by the police, because it seems like a place where criminals would hide.

This picture of the setting will be good for shot number 1 because this is where the boys and the girl will be (sitting in the car) staring at the house they will be burgling. I think that this shot would be good because it has loads of trees around it and if we film this bit in the dark it will show more interest and the audience would be into it more.  
                                             
                                                  
                                                
     
       
   This place would be good for shot number 2 because I think that it looks more of a home and will be good if it was the house that the teenagers were planning to burgle.

No comments:

Post a Comment