Monday 20 March 2017

Description changes

Today at school we had a visitor named Max who had experienced making trailers before for his coursework, as he also took part in media studies in the past. He had a look at my description/ storyboard and I asked for help to make my trailer much more interesting. So I have wrote a new description for my TV drama trailer. It will have 6 episodes and each episode will be 45 minutes long.
 My new description is:
There will be two boys who will be robbing a house and as they break in they go through all the house and find one room locked. They will break into that room and find many interesting things, but the room is a mess. They seal one thing and as the owner of the house who is also (killer) enters the room and finds something missing, he will be after the two boys. The boys kill the killer and think it is the end. However the killer has a twin but the two boys don't know that. What will happen next?

No comments:

Post a Comment