Friday 4 November 2016

Starting my planning

I have decided to work in pairs with (Natasha). I have decided that the genre of my TV drama trailer will be a crime based. I thought about my characters and I would like to have Investigators, police, victim, criminals and a few other people who are not that important. I decided to do a crime genre because I have seen a few crime genre trailers which were created by other students in the past: so I thought it would be interesting to create a crime trailer. I also thought that I could add a horror genre to it as-well; in my research I made a survey on survey monkey which gave me the results of which TV genre is the most popular, and according to my survey Horror is the most popular so far, even- though they are results from only a few people.

I think that my trailer will be set in school but I will make the area seem as if it is a place where a real crime scene would happen or be filmed. In my drama trailer I am only allowed to add scenes which are appropriate for me. So I am not allowed any weapons, no swearing or any scenes that would not be liked. Natasha and I have decided the story of our TV drama trailer. We decided that the crime in our trailer would be a robbery/ burglary. for my planning I have made a mind map of what will appear on my trailer. I have also wrote a short summary of what will happen in the trailer.






No comments:

Post a Comment